Travelling Tips for a Smooth Journey
Summer is a busy time for travelling, especially during the weekends. Ensure you’re ready for your travels by not wasting time at customs, security or not having your room booked in advance! At the Glenerin Inn & Spa, we have an extensive list of room packages and services to make your stay worthwhile. Follow these tips below to ensure you travel seamlessly through the airport and that your vacation this summer is easy:
- Check-in online.
- Arrive at least 2 hours before your flight.
- Reserve parking in advance, to guarantee a spot.
- Ensure your travel documents are prepared and easily accessible through check-in, security screening, and customs.
- Save time at customs! If you are travelling through Terminal 3, download CBSA’s eDeclaration app – to complete custom declarations for up to 5 people travelling with you, creating a scannable barcode.
- Pack smart and dress appropriately for security screening.
Easy Trip to Toronto
If you’re travelling to Toronto, book a room at The Glenerin Inn & Spa, located less than 30km away from the Toronto Pearson International Airport. If you’re looking to book a room, you can easily do so online. We offer 30 unique guest rooms and suites, exposed ceiling beams, 1940 stained glass, and oversized paned windows. Our charming character and attentive service make us ideal for business or leisure travel because of our on-site dining, catering and a full-service spa.
Relax – Hit The Spa
When you book a room don’t forget to de-stress and relieve your jetlag. Stop by The Spa at Glenerin Inn and experience complete tranquillity and serenity. Check out our many spa services, treatments and packages. Whether you’re looking for a massage, facial, manicure and pedicure, or more – we have you covered! Treat yourself, relax, and enjoy your time with us.
Wine & Dine
Breakfast, lunch or dinner… dine with us at any time of the day! Our restaurant is a food lover’s paradise. We offer a selection of salads, a carving station, fresh omelettes, hearty lunch entrées, fresh seafood, steak, chicken, lamb, pizza, pasta and more. We also have gluten-free options for those with allergies or food sensitivities. Check out our extensive menu for all hours of the day.